Monday, March 25, 2013

Daily schedule of mine

Hi!
 Good morning
 Today I decided to post on a topic listed below
Daily schedule of mine
6.30 a.m wakes up in the morning
had my brush and wash face
then go to kitchen prepares breakfast and lunch for my hubby
then had tea together in the morning
after he left for office I talk to mom online on skype for at least an hour
then had my breakfast n my baby daughter had her milk
she gets up by 8.00 a.m or 8.30 a.m in the morning
after that  I finish up my kitchen chores
clean and mop bathroom
daily mirrors cleaning
and make beds
vacuum hall daily
after that time to spend on laptop for half an hour
then had me and my daughter bath
then again kitchen work finish it up by 2.00 p.m.
my daughter sleeps from 11.00 a.m to 2.00 p.m
it depends on when she gets up in the morning
after she gets up I play with her watch some cartoon movies sing song and play with games and dance
again laptop time for me
after that she goes to bed by 4.30 or 5.00 p.m then I slept for half an hour my hubby comes back home till 5.30 p.m. then I made tea and dinner for him
again my daughter gets up play with me eat snack and then again play with her father
then had dinner and play and watch songs and dance and play till 11.0 p.m and go to bed
we had dinner by 8.30 and finish my kitchen chores by 9.30 p.m
and watch t.v , youtube and netflix and tom and jerry and chip and dale and some nursery rhymes too
read news on the net also
and finally by 11.00 go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment